Fire Procedures – In the event of a fire, members are advised to:
1. Dial 111 and ask for the Fire Service
2. For non-electrical fires, a high pressure salt water hose is available on site
Note: the nearest Fire Station is at Highland Park, with a driving time of 4 minutes.
Due to our “down the hill location” the Fire Service response time is expected to be approximately 15 minutes.
Medical assistance – Medical assistance can be sought from:
- St Johns Ambulance: Dial 111, ask for Ambulance Service
Harbour Master Phone (09) 362 0397
Auckland Coastguard Freephone: 0800 BOATIE (262 843)
Auckland Council Pollution Hotline Phone (09) 377 3107
To request help on the water, get in touch with Coastguard Radio via any of the following;
- Marine VHF Radio – you can view a full list of Coastguard Radio Channels here
- In distress situations – use Channel 16
- *500 from your mobile
- 09 303 1303